Monday 23 November 2009

Month 33 - Micah

I'm a bit late posting this, but in case anyone hasn't worked out, the next Through the Bible in Five and a Half Years will be on the 30th November 2009, from 7:30pm at 41 linden Road.

It's about Micah, a book of which I could only remember the bit about Bethlehem and the following verse, which has found it into two songs from my childhood: one from Ishmael and one from Graham Kendrick - "He has shown you oh man what is good, and what does the law require of you? But to act Justly and to love merc yand to walk humbly with your God."

There are obviously no Micah films, but the commentaries persist. As with previous months I'll be using James Limburg's and Peter C. Craigie's commentaries as well as a little three piece on Jonah, Micah and which I picked up just last week. Result.

No comments: